Thank you for visiting Peaceful Paws.
We are closed for direct work until March 1st 2023.
Please browse our site and look at the blogs .
Please note our emails are no longer managed.
Thank you for your custom
School Dog Programme COMING SOON!!
Peaceful Paws Therapy and School Support Dogs
An exciting new Programme of mentorship and training for Dogs, Staff, Children and Leadership Teams,
10th October sees the start of World Mental Week. This year’s theme is promoting good mental health for all.
We know that for both Staff and Children, School can sometimes be stressful and often those worries and stresses in children and adults interfere with wellbeing, attendance, behaviour, learning and school outcomes.
Following research into children’s sense of safety and well-being it was found that more than 1:8 children are diagnosed with a Mental Health condition.
Peaceful Paws School Dog Consultancy sessions can offer some solutions to these challenges and offer a programme demonstrating that having a well-trained, well planned and supported School Dog Programme in the school environment can:
- raise attendance including persistent late or reluctant attendees
- standards of achievement
- Improve self esteem and confidence, social skills and empathy, happiness and a sense of wellbeing and physical health
- Improve learning outcomes, particularly literacy and reading and engagement with learning
- Improve staff levels of stress responses and promote improved wellbeing both emotional and physical.
- Improve Senior Leadership management of wellbeing and the reduction in the impact, due to staff absence from stress related health issues, from creating a calmer classroom environment.
As a launch of this programme we are creating a SPECIAL OFFER for JUST 3 schools
- A FREE Interactive staff information session with a Dogs in School Consultant .
- 50% or more Discount on a full Bespoke Programme
- Referrals from you from other schools to sign up will open up further FREE Kids Around Dogs session
Sign up by 20th October to gain your Special Offer
Mandy has been a successful consultant with Dogs and Guardians and professionals for 7 years and was a Senior Leader in an education setting for 15 years.
“Mandy is an inspirational lady. One day of her highly informative and fun workshops or courses fills you with an infectious enthusiasm for more…
She is totally focused on her subject , I think she will never stop researching to add to the already extensive subjects she is so skilled in . I really highly recommend any course Mandy puts together because the work she does and involvement is fantastic. She was literally there for me whenever I had any question to ask.” Leny Oram – Calm Dogs Happy People workshop.
To be included as one of the first 3 schools in the special offer please contact Mandy at Peaceful Paws to discuss and book the information session by 21st October.